First Day at School Book
Was from £14.99
Now from £11.99
20 Personalised Pencils
Be quick and click!
IN A HURRY?
Shop next day delivery >
Up to 50% off!
I Just Love It is celebrating its 4th Birthday! We wouldn't be here without you, so to say thanks we're giving you 20% off.
Use this voucher at the checkout and have a gift on us.
Happy 80th CD Card
- Gift Details
Turning 80 is a birthday milestone that deserves to be memorable, so why not make their day extra special with a truly remarkable gift like the 80th CD and Birthday Card in one. The birthday boy or girl can relive childhood memories triggered by the awesome music on this fabulous CD, taking them back to the sweet moments of their childhood with every specially selected track.
Packed with musical memories for the birthday boy or girl, the card cover shows iconic characters and gadgets from their youth. A two-in-one card and present, our 80th birthday card includes a CD and download bursting with songs suitably matched for someone about to hit the big 8-0. From golden wonders of the decade like Dinah Shore to legendary groups like Simon and Garfunkel, you can't go wrong with this exceptional gift to make their 80th birthday extra special.
All tracks are original by the original artists. Card measures 15 x 21.7cm.
1945-1975 THE MUSIC OF YOUR LIFE
1. Glenn Miller & his Orchestra Chattanooga Choo Choo
2. Dinah Shore I’ll Walk Alone
3. Louis Armstrong Pennies From Heaven
4. Sarah Vaughan Ain’t Misbehavin’
5. Frankie Laine High Noon (Do Not Forsake Me)
6. Patti Page (How Much Is) That Doggie In The Window
7. Eartha Kitt Just An Old Fashioned Girl
8. Johnnie Ray Just Walkin’ In The Rain
9. Harry Belafonte Day-O (Banana Boat Song)
10. The Isley Brothers Shout!
11. Elvis Presley It’s Now or Never
12. Floyd Cramer On the Rebound
13. The Byrds Turn! Turn! Turn!
14. Simon & Garfunkel Mrs. Robinson
15. Bob Dylan Lay Lady Lay
We operate Monday to Friday only, so weekends and holidays do not count in the production or postage timescales quoted.
Orders placed before 11am begin production that day, while orders received after this time begin the following day.
Orders placed on a Friday afternoon or over a weekend will begin production on Monday.
The majority of our gifts are made to order, so please allow time for the product to be made (produced)
as well as the time for delivery. The table above outlines our production time for both standard and urgent orders,
please add these to the postage lead time for an accurate idea of when you’ll receive your item(s).
You can track your order via our
Track My Ordertracking facility.