Personalised Picture Frames
Personalised Alcohol Gifts
Personalised Wedding Post Box - Gift Details
Oh, so charming with multiple uses, this wedding present post box is a stylish way to store presents and cards from guests on your wedding day or use the post box as your everyday letter box outside your home – you get two terrific personalised gifts in one!
This large capacity letterbox is made from sturdy galvanised steel with a gloss finish and boasts an ample front-loading post slot. As well as a large door for easy mail retrieval, the box itself is suitable for various weather conditions.
Complete with wall fixtures and keys to lock the post box securely, you can personalise the Message and the Design of the post box. Whether you're letting the neighbours know you're now newlyweds or you want to put a twist on the wedding present table, the personalised wedding letter box will become a symbol of your wedding day.
Personalise the post box with any Message of up to 72 characters over 4 lines with 18 characters per line. Select the Colour of the lettering and the Design.
The Personalised Wedding Post Box is made of galvanised steel with an overall size is 33 x 34 x 13cm and the post slot is 25cm x 3.5cm. A lockable post box with a drop-down door, 2 keys and wall fixings are included.
Your text will be made exactly as you have entered it, so please double check spelling, punctuation and capitalisation. Accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Though the letterboxes are designed to suit most weather conditions, please be advised that we do not recommend the use of the letterboxes in coastal areas as the sea air will tarnish the letterboxes faster than normal.
Click the 'Further Info' tab to find out how to fit the letterbox.
We operate Monday to Friday only, so weekends and holidays do not count in the production or postage timescales quoted.
Orders placed before 11am begin production that day, while orders received after this time begin the following day.
Orders placed on a Friday afternoon or over a weekend will begin production on Monday.
The majority of our gifts are made to order, so please allow time for the product to be made (produced)
as well as the time for delivery. The table above outlines our production time for both standard and urgent orders,
please add these to the postage lead time for an accurate idea of when you’ll receive your item(s).
You can track your order via our
Track My Ordertracking facility.
How to Fit Your Letterbox
- To fit your letterbox, you’ll find the fittings included inside the letterbox, accessed through the flap: 4 rawl plugs, 4 screws, rubber bungs, 2 keys and fitting instructions.
- You will need a spirit level, drill with a hammer action and 6mm masonry attachment, as well as a black pen to mark the holes of the letterbox.
- Place the letterbox on the wall and choose your desired height.
- Place the spirit level inside the letterbox. Ensure the apparatus is level. This is indicated by the bubble balancing in the centre of the spirit level.
- Using the pen or pencil, mark the four drill holes on the wall where you want your letterbox to sit.
- Remove the letterbox. Using the 6mm masonry attachment, drill to the end of the twist on the drill for the desired length.
- Insert the rawl plugs (supplied with the letterbox) into the four holes in the wall.
- Press the letterbox against the holes and insert the rubber bungs (supplied with the letterbox).
- Proceed to drill the letterbox to the wall with the screws (supplied with the letterbox).